2. Democracy and Autocratic form of Government.
3. Nationalism and Ideological Imperialism.
4. Socialism and Capitalism.
5. Violence and nonviolence.
- Certain powerful nations use the means of economic aid, arms aid for keeping the smaller and backward nations under their influence and control.
- Others adopt patronizing approach, and counting themselves as superior nations, seek to take under their wings smaller and weaker nations, promising them protective umbrellas against aggression of their rivals.
- Some nations advocating communism as remedy for all human ills incite other nations to adopt it in their societies of course under their leadership by use of different methods including the one of bloody revolution.
- Certain leading circles of some nations, similarly their religion to be the means of both the temporal and heavenly salvation, strive to bring other peoples, through influence of that religion, under their physical and cultural domination.
- In certain cases, herding different peoples together in e country and under one government, a facade is raised a political make-believe is sought to be maintained that country is one State is one, and the nation is one. With such a framework, then the powerful nation assumes and it s leading positions, dominating and exploiting the smaller and weaker nations fully and exclusively.
- Each of the five permanent member nations of the Security Council possessed power of veto, which reduced the council, to helplessness at critical times in world history.
- On General Assembly of the United Nations, the smaller countries like Israel; Qatar and others had the same one vote each as the big powers like America and Soviet Union. The big powers could easily manipulate these valuable votes of the small countries and thereby reduce the UNO to the status of tool hands.
- Whenever any one of the big powers, failed to manage the voting in the General Assembly to its choice it ignored, defied or sabotaged the Assemblies decisions and no nation could help it.
- The two world blocks, the Communist and the Western Imperialists, are using the United Nations as a mere chessboard for the game of their world politics. The prestige of the Organization has accordingly been reduced to a nullity in the eyes of the weaker nations in Asia, Africa and South America.
- The world organization does not possess any power or machinery for enforcing its decisions.
- The World Organization failed to ensure against conspiracies of Imperialist powers of the world, their war preparations and unlimited manufacture of lethal weapons. It could not provide any firm dependable guarantee for justice security and freedom for smaller nations of the world.
- Theory of Monism on Unitrism (Vedant).
- The imperialistic mentality,
- Unsound religious ideas,
- Class exploitation.
- Bigotry: Bigotry arises out of religious parochialism. It is the result of defective knowledge and narrowness of vision. Pakistan, as we know, came into being under religious deception practiced on Musalmans of India by Vested Interests among them. It was taken for granted among Musalmans then that the fires of religious bigotry that were being stoked among them shall only burn the Hindus. It was however, seen later that the fires hardly singed the Kafirs and instead developed the stokers themselves. Like an epidemic it spread. It found its victims in a galore near at hand; It was turned against provinces non-Muslim league workers opponents of government, the indigenous inhabitants of the smaller provinces, and finally against nonconformist sects within the fold. The fire of bigotry has settled almost in every heart in Pakistan. Hardly any world seems to exist beyond any body s nose, and the atomized people sit ready to serve under any master that comes up swaggering with tongue in check and whip in hand.
- Hatred: Hatred is the product of sick mind. It is a poison that leaves the system with difficulty. It inevitably leads to opposition and conflict. In whatever climes or country it enters it throws put unity, peace and prosperity from that land. It ruins the people by pushing them into civil wars. It is the one single factor that endangers the social fabric the most. It is the arch, disturber of peace both social peace and the world peace.
- Imperial mentality: A few vested interests or some fascistically inclined nations pursuing their self-interests, establish their political control and domination over people and other nations in order to exploit them maturely, and for maintaining such a hold over them, also try to enslave them culturally. This we call imperialist or the master mentality. In Pakistan the Muhajir-Punjabi Vested Interests have kept the Bengali. Sindhi, Balochi and Pakhtoon people under such domination, and have exploited these materially and also have sought to enslave them culturally. It is for liberation from this political, economic and cultural stranglehold that Bengalis fought and got free. The peoples of Sindh, Baluchistan and Pakhtoonistan are fighting for the same freedom. The Sindhis, the Baluchis and the Pakhtoons are certainly going suffer terribly for daring to fight against the masters. The wounds and the scars of sufferings that would be left on them may have to take very long to heal and disappear.
- Unsound religious ideas. On the eve of establishment of Pakistan, the Muslim elite of the Muslim minority provinces and those Punjabi putting wrong interpretations on Islam declared Musalmans a separate nation and arousing them against Hindus had the country divided. Therefore these same elements have been keeping the mind of the common people diverted from their; real problems by raising smokescreens before them of Islamic constitution and Islamic form of state etc. Now they have taken in hand similar fresh bamboozling behind the slogans of Islamic unity and Unity of Muslim Countries. These groundless and deceptive ideas sold to the people in the name of religion have poisoned the people s mind, which now cries for health. After Sindh wins freedom, religion will have to be operated from politics and both will have to be administered on right lines. Politics will have to be used for building the nation politically, economically and culturally into an awakened, united peaceable and prosperous nation. Religion will play its due role in working for peace on earth and good will for humankind and for moral regeneration of the people.
- Class exploitation. In Pakistan, keeping the people pleased in circuses and the articulates, there has been a rolling mill of exploitation turning round and round systematically crushing the last ounce of blood from the veins of the laboring masses. Bang la Desh has managed to get free, but it may take them years to restore to their people what was drained out of them. Free and independent Sindhu Desh has to expropriate the Muhajir-Punjabi expropriators of the lands, services, trading interests banks and factories etc belonging to the people of Sindh. The losses and devastation to be suffered during the course of freedom struggle shall have to be replaced and repaired. Economic reconstruction of the country will have to be taken in hand on the basis of socialist economy for raising all round production in the country. Production relations will have to be reset so as to end exploitation of human by human once and for all in Sindhu Desh. The people of Sindh will have to take following steps besides, for raising a stable, modern progressive national State in their homeland.
- All the inhabitants of Sindh irrespective of difference of religion will be integrated into one United awakened Sindhi nation, by systematically working for the removal of sentiments of bigotry, intolerance and hatred from among them on the basis of the teachings of the saint and mystics of Sindh.
Sindhi language will be developed in all fields to serve as an effective vehicle for modern scientific thought and technological use.
A national dress will be devised for the Sindhi people.
All tribal marks and distinctions will be discarded and the people will be integrated into one single united nation;
For promotion and advancement of Sindhian national culture, a comprehensive program of work will be planned and executed.
Woman will be given equal rights with man. They will be freed from economic dependence on human. Steps will be taken by, which they will be enabled to work shoulder to shoulder with human and thus make an effective contribution to the wellbeing and advancement of the nation.
Pirs, Mullahs, and Tribal Sardars are a great hindrance in the way of the progress and development of the nation. For correcting them, they will be temporarily deprived of rights of citizenship, just like non-nationals of Sindh.
For promoting religious tolerance and the philosophy of Unity of religions and mutual survival on the basis of mutual cooperation, well planned and well administered teaching and research institutions will be set up in which teachings and studies will be carried out on the thought and wisdom of the saints and mystics of Sid on these subjects. Persons advocating or showing intolerance, bigotry or hatred will be stopped from doing so.
In the case of the working people, all effort at their enlightenment will be made through education and propaganda. Nothing will be forced on them; The State policy of Sindhu Desh will be strictly secular.
All religious institutions will be used for the study and propagation of what is best in religions from the viewpoint of human good, and the abiding truths in them will be used on the basis of mutual survival of religions, for the collect good of the nation. The teachings of Shah Inayat, Shah Latif, Sachal Sarmast, Sami Dalpat and Guru Nanak and other saints and mystics of Sindh shall be used for creating bond of understanding and unity of purpose among the followers of different religions.
There will be no restriction on the teaching of materialism or Atheism also, so that human of religious thought and the non-religious people may fraternize and together work for the good of the country.