- Attachment to social tradition and sense of social pride.
- Sentiment for liberty.
- Sprit of resistance to tyranny.
The differences between the animal and the human behavior is that in one case pursuit of self-interests leads to the path of hatred and confrontation resulting in strife and conflict, while in the other the business of living is earned on with love as guide to unity, peace and happiness.
A moving example of this trait of the Sindhi character can be seen in the fact of their present struggle for freedom that they are waging, even though they well know their helplessness before the superior forces of the enemy. They are weak in number. They are unarmed. They are also divided. Their enemies possess great strength. It has vast resources. It is superior in numbers too. It is wild and ruthless. Yet, for saving the national traditions, for reasserting the national dignity, for defending the national honor, the people of Sindh are carrying on their struggle oblivious of the consequences.
- That the state and society of Pakistan were to be governed under the laws of Islam, and they were to be the models for the whole world.
- That the constituent people of Pakistan shall be independent and sovereign.
3) It will be treason to Pakistan to win freedom for Sindhu Desh with the aid and support of foreign countries.
4) Sindh will be a loser if it separates from Pakistan.
5) Pakistan is a great Muslim country, and it will be a sad blow to Islam if Pakistan disintegrates.
c) Sindh does not produce enough to maintain itself as an independent country.
d) The Sindhis being a backward and politically unconscious people are incapable of winning freedom.
|No||Name of the Country||Area in Sq. Miles||Population||Income in Millions of dollars|
|84||United Arab Emirate||3,30,000|
- Among Sindh’s indigenous people are also included the original Arab, Baloch, Pathans, Gujrati, Punjabi and such other immigrants who, in course of time, absorbed themselves in the milieu of Sindh, adopting its language and culture fully, completely and totally.
- The Sindhi people are born and bred in Sindh. Their ancestors are buried here. They bear in their hearts the deepest and the kindest of love for the soil. They are struggling for the promotion of their language, culture, traditions and the political interests and for the progress and prosperity of Sindh.
- Sindhis have never attacked any people at any stage of their history, nor have they any time exploited or appropriated the rights and interests of any other people.
- Even though they have lived in Sindh for 26 years, they have not learnt Sindhi language and have not accepted Sindhi culture. They on the contrary are engaged in deliberate actions aimed at systematic subversion and destruction of Sindhi Language and culture, which are the most valuable heritages of Sindh. They drink, breathe and feed on the soil of Sindh and have their shelter here, yet they call themselves Lakhnavis, Badayunis, Dehluvis, etc. They have effaced the original geographical and historical names from places in Karachi and elsewhere and replaced them with non-Sindhi names. Thus they are guilty of criminal attempts at subverting and effacing ancient traditions of Sindh’s history and culture.
- These immigrants have no love for Sindhu Desh. They feel shy of absorption in the Sindhu milieu. They refuse to believe in the national existence of the Sindhi people. They, on the contrary, entertain hostility against every Sindhi interest basing themselves on their self-manufactured Pakistani ideology of Muslim nationhood. They nauseatingly repeat the name of Pakistan, while Sindh’s name has become a term of abuse for them. They take any body who utters the name of Sindh as an enemy of Pakistan and call him a distruptionist, a provincialist, an enemy of Islam etc. It has become their professional duty, as if, to report the names of such persons to one or another agency of the political police of their governments and get them incarcerated and punished at their hands.
- A great majority of the Punjab and Pathan settlers and quite a number of the Muhajir exploiters remit their earnings in Sindh to their people outside Sindh.
- They treat Sindh as their colony. They look with contempt at the language of the indigenous people of Sindh. If any body makes a public speech in Sindh hi they disdainfully avoid listening to it. They insist on the nameplates, on shops, private residences, public places etc, and the number plates on cars or the inscriptions on milestones on public roads to be written in Urdu script. In their general manners they assume superior airs and look with scorn on Sindhi. Their newspapers, books and other publications, particularly those in Urdu, seem to be always full of poison against Sindh and the Sindhi people.
- They are always out to divide Sindhis in order to rule over them. They tempt their Sindhi agents to spy on the Sindhi nationalist and report on them to the State police and get them arrested and punished. Through false but clever and powerful propaganda, they distort and prevent the minds of the Sindhi people into getting used to their slavery.
- National integration of Sindh.
- They will have to give up belief in Pakistan ideology, which means in the religious concept of nationhood; they will also have to shake off notions of Urdu language ascendancy in any shape or form.
- They will have to accept all the people living in Sindh as member of the Sindhi nation, irrespective of any religious distinctions or difference among them.
- They will have to be committed to the task of securing complete freedom of Sindh outside Pakistan.
The Muhajir-Punjabi imperialists and their agents argue that Pakistan is the biggest Islamic State in the world. To break such a state will tantamount to striking a grave blow at Islam. This is a presumptuous argument. Neither Pakistan is the biggest Islamic State, nor will its break be a blow to Islam. More Musalmans live in Indonesia, Soviet Union, China, Bharat and Bangla Desh than they live here. The state of Pakistan and its government has had nothing to do with Islam. The arrogant claims have been deliberately put forth by publicists of the Muhajir-Punjabi ruling clique in order to project them before the peoples of Pakistan as saviors and protectors of Islam, and thus to divert the peoples attention from the real problems of the country.
3) The weapon of coercion.
4) The weapon of the Sindhi agents who constitute their fifth column inside our ranks.
- 2) The Weapon of fake democracy:
- 3)The weapon of coercion:
- You failed to hold Bengali in your grip, and they finally escaped only because they were big in number and were situated 1500 miles away from you, and geographically they were at an advantage. But in the rest of Pakistan Baluchis were very small in number, the Sindhis were weak and the Pakhtoons were inordinately greedy, and therefore you could hold them under you successfully and they could never get out of your grip.
- If the Sindhis tried to break away, as the Bengalis did, you would crush would crush them into pulp and would arrange mass immigration of your people into Sindh and put them in possession of lands, factories, services and all the trade that is there, and thus change the population complexion of Sindh basically. With the Baluchis, who are still fewer in number, you would deal with, in a similar fashion.
- You would always succeed in finding your stooges and show-boys, in Sindh, Baluchistan and the Pakhtoon land, as presently you have Mr. Bhutto himself, Jam Ghulam Kadir and Khan of Kalat, Khan Qayom Khan from their lands and keep well under surveillance the recalcitrant elements among these peoples, and thus manage these territories all right.
- Pakistan stands built on hatred, violence, treachery and exploitation. With its dissolution, these countries I see the ushering in of the times of love, justice, and equality peace.
- Pakistan’s existence is in defiance to over two thousand years old teachings of History of its traditions and Culture. With its dissolutions, the original process of the evolution of brotherhood and unity among all races, religions and peoples, on basis of humanity, will revive and start progressing in the subcontinent. What we need today for our good are the teachings of Shah Bahu, Khuwaja Farid, Guru Nanak, Shah Latif, Rehman Baba, Kabir Bhagat, Sachal Sarmast and such other divine souls, and not those of lqbal, Sir Sayed Ahmed Khan, Maulana Moudoodi and persons of their ilks.
- The establishment of Pakistan is against the sands of years old national existence of the Punjabi, Sindhis, Baluchis and Pakhtoon peoples. To continue it by force is bound to aggravate difference among these peoples. To dissolve it with mutual consent will bring these peoples nearer and help spirit of confidence, trust and cooperation growing among them.
- The continuance of Pakistan is dependent on the wilt and desire of world imperialisms. Since all these Imperialisms are now dissolving and disappearing from the world, it would be beneficial for all concerned to roll it up betimes and voluntarily.